Thursday, September 3, 2009

Feedback for the August Workshop

I am really pleased that this work can be of such practical benefit to both teachers and the students that we impact everyday. I thank Kylie for taking the time to email her feedback form. Most are completed on the day and are extremely positive. I wanted to share Kylie's words of wisdom as she implemented strategies and gave feedback on the success. Kylie also travelled a considerable distance to come to the workshop and I am so pleased it was worth all her effort.

Once again, many thanks Kylie.....





Dear Carmel,
Here is the feedback form for you. Sorry about the delay:

Content:
Excellent practical, useful information.
I was teaching the following week and used many of your techniques as possible. It was great! The best week I had because the children responded really well. They loved doing the “hot seat” for revising information on recent subjects taught. I got great feedback from the children and parents, (thank you for your inspiration).

Presentation and venue:
It was good to see how these activities actually worked in practice and having the group do them really helped me recall a lot more. Also it was good to see the material you brought along. I had those magic stones in the garden all the time without realizing how useful they are. The library at Chermside was easy to get to and the group seemed not too big and not too small.

Further suggestions:
Do another one so we can get together and swap ideas, thoughts, ask questions, and meet others sharing the same teaching experiences and the strategies we use best (and worse)
Have more of those fun brain breaks!

Thanks again Carmel. It was lovely to meet you again and I look forward to the next opportunity.
Cheers

Kylie May
PS Please let me know when you are running another workshop.




We all are on a journey..... my pleasure to have been part of Kylie's!

Live, laugh and love in moments!
Carmel

No comments:

Post a Comment