Monday, July 27, 2009

Workshop Feedback : "Relief Insight"


Things have been more than a little hectic at the start of the traditionally very busy third term. Could have something to do with having a really "sporty" number three son during althetic season?


Some of my extra busy ness is also in the preparation of my next "Relief Insight" workshop. They are always fun once I get started; however, because I not doing them all the time I do get a little apprehensive! Everyone tells me not to and one gorgeous freind has insisted I post some of the very humbling feedback the lovely participants have given over the years that really keeps me going.


At the risk of a tongue lashing, here are a few.....


"So many fantastic ideas and stategies -all very explained. Loved getting involved." (Amy, 3rd year education student.)


" Your workshop is a great springboard to both "new" and "old" teachers alike ...giving a lift to our teaching days." (Veronica teacher/librarian)


"The strategies (and freshness of these approaches) are a wonderful reminder to all teachers what the job is all about." (Trish, returning experienced teacher to supply teaching)


" I enjoyed the definite positive tone and the emphasis on professionalism. " (Paul, current supply teacher)


"This is what I expected in Uni and didn't find. Thank you so much ,you have given me a real head start!" (Jessica, graduate teacher)


" It was fascinating. I gained so many useful tips I can use in the classroom." (Nick, first year out graduate teacher)



Basically my book( that you can download online) is a collection of these ideas without the workshop attached! We have a blast at the workshop as I make everyone get involved and by the end we all feel like old mates! I have written the book in a very conversational style and saome readers have even said they can hear me coming off the pages...compliment or not I am still wondering?


Live,laugh and learn,

Blessings for the journey...

Carmel




No comments:

Post a Comment